got my new drumkit, woohooo

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
New Studio Drumkit!!
The latest addition to the studio instruments is the Überawesome Yamaha Recording Custom Drumkit.
So at this moment the drums in the studio are:

Yamaha Recording Custom Drumkit
Yamaha Power V Drumkit
Yamaha SD6455 Snare
Pearl free floatin brass
Pearl Sensitone Elite Custom Alloy Snare (brass)
Mapex Black Panther Birdseye Maple Snare (Piccolo)
Misc. Cymbals and Hardware

...I still can't play tough, lol

Mmm, I love Recording Customs. Fuck, that reminds me, there was a 20" 10" 12" 14" shellset at a shop once, and the price was only €800 IIRC! They were in good shape and had the cherry finish. I dunno why it was so cheap, perhaps because they only sell and distribute Tama there, and that had apparently come in exchange for something. Too bad it got sold before I realized I could've sold my kit and bought it back then.

wow, that's indeed cheap as fuck, I got a 22" kick, racktom, floortom (don't know the size yet, ), the Sensitone elite custom alloy, a sidesnare, tons of hardware...but I npaid a bit more than those 800....still got a killer deal ;)

atm I only have this old one from when the band recorded their last CD at my place:

DIN_4739.jpg

Congrats! Some of the cheaper Yamaha kits sound great so I'd imagine this one will be awesome.

dunno when I'll be using it for the first time on a proper release, Svartsot perhaps, but they might be bringing their own drums..so I guess it'll be white Lillium or my own band, (well, I have actually three more bands coming in before those, but they're punk, so I'll be going fo a different sound) we'll see...I'll definitely post samples