I need a ProgPower date.

metalprof

Ken Luther
Mar 11, 2005
Valparaiso, IN
faculty.valpo.edu
... no putting out required!

When I pick up my gold badges on Thursday at ProgPower in Atlanta, I'll have one not being used. I was hoping my wife would go with me this year, but no such luck. So if anyone wants to be my date, let me know!

Actually, even no dating is required, I'll just give you the second badge after I pick them up and its yours to use for the weekend. This is not a transfer of ownership or anything. All I'm asking is the face value ($140) either before or at PP.

I'm putting this here and one other forum for a couple of days; I'd prefer this to go to one of my Chicago peeps. But if nothing happens I'll go out on the general PP forum.

Cheers!

Ken

Come on ladies!!!!!!!!!!!
This isn't WIN A DATE WITH BOB......

This is GO TO PROG POWER WITH KEN!!!

His wife and kids will be at home....

He might even let you wear the crown!

^^ :lol:

Truthfully, there's like a group of 4 of us that are NOT going to ProgPower. We decided that we would party here that weekend. I'm actually really looking foward to that, ha.

Someone should jump on this though. Very cool of you to offer, Ken!

Who said it's limited to ladies? Come on, big boy, step up to the plate!

Ken

Nothing of interest for me this year at Prog Power.....
My interest in both prog and power has waned in the past couple of years.

It would take a lot for me to travel to a festival like that.

I am sure it is a blast.

Hope you find someone to take it off your hands.

Ken, I know Al has been trying to get Clint to take you up on the Gold Badge offer. I'll tell my friend Jessica, and see if she wants to/can afford to go.

The other day, I was walking down the street with Jack.
We ran into Mary who could not believe what had happened to Jimmy.
Of course, it was Gary who told us, that blabbermouth.
Oh well, I am off to tell Lisa. She won't believe it!
She will probably tell Nick, but so be it...

I know. ;) I was going to rib you further in my defense, but you had to go back to the "Oh, you know I"m just giving you a hard time" statement.

You killjoy.

Oh well, let's just turn on Diabolik instead. :D

let me reiterate that it's possible to help the children, and still have sex with me. Just not necessarily at the same time.

Ken, that's a really cool thing you're doing.