I need an artist to do a cover artwork

Sorry guys but being Derek Riggs a pro, his new stuff really sucks.
Don't get me wrong the old stuff like Iron maiden rocked a lot, thing is he's not really that good with 3d programs, it seems like old stuff from the 90's when people started to work with 3d software.
I think it should consider taking the brushes back.

Since Derek took a computer he ruined his talent.
I've got to say that the quality and little details of the painting were great, with a superb definition.
It's price was high I think it was 3.000 €, including inlay and many sketches that we used for the booklet.

But... as you say in english, every cloud has a silver lining, and spanish press reviews about the cover were so bad that people got interested in the album and it's been our most famous and benefitable album (even though it is pure powermetal with a crappy sound)

dream.jpg

Who owns this image & any idea for a liscence cost? I'm starting a retro 80's power metal project next week & they need artwork... this would do nicely.

-0z-

dream.jpg

Who owns this image & any idea for a liscence cost? I'm starting a retro 80's power metal project next week & they need artwork... this would do nicely.

-0z-
I made it for a project in a highschool art class and got a B- :lol: The unfortunate thing is this is the highest resolution version of the file that I have available... PM me if you're still interested

Edit: I changed my mind. I'll make you a brand new (cleaner) one in high res and if you want it you can buy it cheap. I'll keep it as similar as possible. Is this for a cover or something? (so i know what size to make it)

Hey Oz, I spent a couple of hours tweaking this and here's a low res version of what I came up with. PM me if you're interested! (don't feel obligated)

newdream-1.jpg