I need Help from all u gosu guitar players.....

HellboundeD

Wondering Voyeur
Dec 7, 2003
www.undefinedstatus.com
Ive been getting excited and hyped and i know many will not like me asking for help on this board i think.... iam bearly gonna get a guitar and i wanna know a good guitar for starters http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBAGSA60 ive been looking at this since my friend said it was good for starters can u tell me whats good or bad about it and if i should buy it.. or if u think u have a better guitar in mind... and if i were to buy it how would i upgrade it or make it better thanx....

hahahaha, fuck that shit!

Ibanez = Korn...(and Jani from sonata so it balances...)

But dude, get a BC Rich Bronze Series WArlock..
for a low end guitar, the are fuckign awesome.

Take Ibanez, you will be satisfied with it. And fuck BC Rich, they're ugly :D

Mmh I have a grx70 (my first guitar too), it's the same with the PU config being HxH insted of SSH and the body is different, but I think all the hardware and global quality is the same.

If you can wait to buy a better one (the upper level, something like an RG, though I don't know if it's wise buying a "low" level RG), I'd tell you to wait.
It surely si better than a crapy 100$ guitar, but you can't play more than 15 minutes without it to go slightly out of tune.
Something lacking on those guitars is the string blocker, but on the other hand I often change my tuning (when you start, you try to play what you listen too, so here we go in D, then in C, then back to D, mmh, a bit of dropped C... :þ I hope it's not bad for the guitar^^)
Mmh and on mine, some mechanics are sliping a bit, as it's not lubricated mechanics.

(It's only 200$ ?! In the US ? damn, I bought mine 2 years ago for about 300$, in France... :/)

that tremelo looks cheap. I'm a floyd whore though.. and tuno-matic is better for starters anyway. Find something with a stop tailpiece or string thru body bridge. YOu'll be happier. or a licensced floyd. that thing looks cheap.

depends on who you buy the jackson from. a JAckson X series from eastonguitars.com or drumcityguitarland.com will be better than any BC rich bronze series that you buy at Zzounds or MF.