I need Help from all u gosu guitar players.....

go to shop and play many guitars, do not listen to those bunch of wankers, they try you to get the guitar they own already cuz they think theyre the best around. :D Go to the first shop, and check all the guitars you like and simply choose the best fella.... Go with some mate who plays longer and can advice you tho.....

yeh that guy is right...check guitars out...oh yeh dont buy a bc rich right now...the guitars are fine but not to begin with...i recommend a ibanez 2 but its your own choice...well my first guitar was a cheap ass thing but i learned it :D

my second guitar ibanez RG i think its a great guitar to begin with now i have a ESP mustain DV8R and thats a masterfull guitar especially for speedy shit :D like children of bodom and way more

BodomiC said:
go to shop and play many guitars, do not listen to those bunch of wankers, they try you to get the guitar they own already cuz they think theyre the best around. :D Go to the first shop, and check all the guitars you like and simply choose the best fella.... Go with some mate who plays longer and can advice you tho.....
Yeah,

anyway, that's the way it is! :headbang:

You right, dude! :)