i need help...

Good performace tells shitloads about ppl, I often meet guys that completly rocks with their compositions, but while on stage they suck major balls, and ppl who cant do a good composition, but on stage... Hats off. I think that the performance one would be better

I hope I got the question right :D

shut up profanity. . .what do you play. . .

anyway. . go for composition. . .you will learn more. . and stage presence is just something to get used to after a few times. . .plus if you are really knowledgeable in comp other bands will come to you and say. . "hey we need your skills for a song we are doing. . " and they will pay you to play on albums and maybe even tour wiht them. its called session musician. and if i cant find a band i might start doing that.

alexi follower, what part of san diego are you from, im from la mesa, and are you going to both of the bodom concerts as well.

EndlessWhore said:
alexi follower, what part of san diego are you from, im from la mesa, and are you going to both of the bodom concerts as well.
i live in serra mesa, i'm only going to the one on 5/21, cause i only have enough for that show, and its the only one my gf could get to go to