I need some guidance here guys..

Iced Dragon

Stealer of Dreams
Oct 16, 2001
Avondland
not that any of you actually give a shit but here it goes:

I just can't seem to make up my mind of what I want to study. My interests are very broad.
I'm doubting between Chemistry, Pharmacy and Bio-Engineer (agricultural and applied biological sciences).

All I know is that I'm very interested in chemistry so the above have a lot to do with it. And i want to do something for nature ( developing 'green chemistry', solutions for pollution, etc...)
I'm less interested in aid humanity (no pharmacy for people, maybe animals or drugs ;) )

Other possibilities I more or less have abandoned:
Psychology: very interesting but me, working as a psychologist??
Psychiatry: I'm not interested in 7 years of medical school preceding the 4 years of psychology (see the human aspect)
History: a lack of work
Physics: math-problems :rolleyes:
there's a lot of math in bio-engineer too though..
Math: well, read the previous thing..
German languages: well...
Veterinary: way too difficult here in Belgium.

Thank you for taking the effort to read this boring shit :)

If you're interested in chemistry, become a terrorist. Specialize in explosive compounds and I guarantee you'll have a blast mixing household items to make powerful bombs. And then of course, if you want to help nature and find solutions for polution like you said, just bomb every factory you come across.

yea.. terrorist.

Trying doing Chemistry without that goal in mind and you'll realize it'll just lead to some shitty job.
Same thing for Physics and Math... I've been there, couldn't come to any good conclusions for future jobs, so realized it was time being pointlessly spent.

Go for environmental engineering, that's what I'm thinking about giving a try next ...