I NEED Sonar drum info (w/prices) & Taye Drum prices...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
For a final project in my Business class, where I have to compare 3 different kinds of expensive products to see which one is the best to buy. I chose drum sets, and I am comparing Peace drums, Taye drums and Sonar drums. I've got all the info for Peace in a catalouge, I've got a Taye catalouge but cannot seem to find prices, and I have very little on Sonar. I've been searching the Intenet and, since the world hates me, I lack in major details of what I need for this project. If ANYONE could give me any of the information I need, I would gladly be your bitch for the next week or serve whatever deviant purpose you want to employ me for... or you'd just have my eternal gratitude for saving my sorry ass, and that would be enough, wouldn't it?;)

Okay, I decided not to go with Sonar, since I couldn't find good enough information on it, so I got the information on Pearl drums. I'll try checking out that thing for Taye prices and I'll be all set. Massive thanks, Nico! :worship: :worship: :worship: