i need the OPETH Set list for the Australian tour!

slaytanic666

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2004
I'm going to the Austrlaian concert on the 28th and it's killing me what the setlists going to be like !?!?!?!!?!?!?! the concerts on the 28th of march 04 so if anyone has been to anyone of the concerts in that tour i REALLY need to know what type of setlist it's gonig to be like!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

In an interview i read Mikael was saying how everyone thinks the tour is in support for the Damnation album but really it is in support for all of there albums so you can expect a little bit of everything from everything.

Apparently 4 songs from Damnation, a couple of other mellow songs & the rest will be the heavy shit!

That is totally awsome, i can't wait, if it has some Blackwater park on there I'm going to love it!!!!!!! THANKS!!

Yeah same, the mellow stuff is good but I'd rather hear the loud and heavy shit live !!! :hotjump:

I CAN'T WAIT!!! only two more days!!! and i was just wondering if Virgin Black is any good!?!? :hotjump:

slaytanic666 said:
I CAN'T WAIT!!! only two more days!!! and i was just wondering if Virgin Black is any good!?!? :hotjump:

Virgin Black are a doom metal band from Adelaide. If you like My Dying Bride, you'll dig Virgin Black.

And regarding feedback from other gigs around the country, the set list looks something like this:

Master's Apprentices
The Drapery Falls
The Moor
Windowpane
In My Time Of Need
To Rid The Disease
April Ethereal
Deliverance
Blackwater Park

encore:
Demon Of The Fall

I'm going to see Opeth tonight!!! Rockin'