Opeth 'delay' Australian Tour

Spike

Blinded By The Light...
Jul 15, 2001
Australia
Opeth.com said:
Australia - re schedule
Opeth.com said:
Opeth have had to re schedule their previously announced Australian tour scheduled for December because the price of flights to Australia were ridiculously expensive due to the time of year making the tour uneconomical.

The dates will be re scheduled for the last week of March 2004.Dates will be posted shortly.We will also be attempting to include Perth if possible this time.
Just so you know folks.

Feel free to discuss it if you feel it necessary.

Oh FUCK I hit refresh and there it is.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Yeah, but imagine how much it would suck if you'd already bought a plane ticket to come down and see them.... :Smug:

Oh wait, I did. :(

Thought you might want to hear my exact spoken words upon reading this topic...

'you motherfuckers.....'.

The end of March just makes their tour completely disjointed, and they may aswell play all of their material when they come next year.

Judas Pissed said:
First off I get informed that Geoff Rickley from Thursday doesn't do the screaming. Now I get informed that Opeth ain't coming for a fair while. Bad day, very bad day.
You should try it from this perspecitive then. :(