Opeth Touring Australia No Bullshit

maximilian

Oct 28, 2002
qld, australia
Visit site
"AUSTRALIAN TOUR 2003!
Finally... Here are some news regarding the upcoming tour. In the middle of April Opeth are going to appear in Australia. As soon as the tour plan has been confirmed it will publish here !"
that is direct from the official site....*druels*
woo hoooo
no dates yet but boyo they're coming ! :D

well the other touring ends on the 19th of march and they will probably only do 5 shows max or something....
i'm just hoping one of them is all ages :(
don't look at me, Opeth said it (meaning the information from the site of course...)

Ahh.. well all but knew this already...... I want DATES damn it! :mad:

I need to know soon so I can book some cheap plane tickets early and let my boss know so I can figure out if/when I can go down. Speaking of which, someones going to have to inform me of the best venue so I can figure out where I'm going (Between Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne).

Fuck Yeah!!...I'm going to see the sydney and brisbane shows...get me those dates...book me those tickets...fuck I can see it now!! :eek:

you know for sure there will be brisbane dates? a few weeks back someone said they knew a promotor or something and if ty get them there would only be 2 sydney shows...we shall just have to wait and see i think

you know for sure there will be brisbane dates? a few weeks back someone said they knew a promotor or something and if ty get them there would only be 2 sydney shows...we shall just have to wait and see i think

yeh that was me.
Tho that promoter never won the bid for opeth. So hopefully he shares his ideas with this new promoter so he can organise 2 gigs.