Opeth in australia?

Could be an old interview. The same information was posted on the Opeth site last year while they were touring the States with Nevermore.

I'd say the Nevermore guys got in their heads about how cool we are :D so they posted that they were planning to tour Australia November 2001.

I HOPE this rumour works out better! And at Metal for the Brain would just the BEST! :headbang:

June 2002 LATEST NEWS opeth.com
This time around the band will cover all grounds with full headline tours of the US and Europe as well as Asian, South-american and Australian dates!!!
:hotjump:

yeah i also heard about opeth to play at m4tb, but im not so sure, as i have heard news of nile preparing to come to australia at the same time, unless they do a double bill with opeth, which i doubt

Originally posted by Clarky
i have heard news of nile preparing to come to australia at the same time

where do you hear this??????????? I need to know clarky. You better have replied by the time I get back from getting a cloth to wipe the drool off my desk.

hehe, i cant reveal my sources publicly man
this is 2 big, but i was talking to someone in the know, and they told me about the plans for nile to come down :D shhhhhh