marduk to tour oz

ive heard the same rumours but have yet to hear anything concrete and anything that will get my hopes up.

but lets hope things unfold as planned and we get another international act out this year..

It would be brutal if they come!

Then they can rape Koichi's mum!

And another thing Koichi if you don't like the band why waste an hour of your time trying to be a wanker!

Fuck Off to the George Michael Forum poser!

\m/

wayne said:
dont know how true this is but ive heard some rumors floating about that marduck will tour australia, has anyone else heard anything about this?

it would be fucking awesome if they did come down!

ROFL
Marduck
HA HA HA HA HA HA

I's thinks that Andrew Haug mentioned something about this last Tuesday on Full Metal Racket (fuck I's hates that name).
He said that the rumour was quite possible, but as always, it still remains a rumour.
The people to talk to about this would be Entersix/Twisted Prophecies Entertainment, Goreripper or any other promoter that appears on these boards.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack.

And to 502.
Can you leave Koichi alone? I's knows him in the flesh, so I's claim the right the make fun of him. He's my bitch! :D
HA HA HA

Andrew Haug didn't say anything of the like. He made a passing comment about the fact that he thinks the band will never tour Australia. That is all.

Boozer said:
Andrew Haug didn't say anything of the like. He made a passing comment about the fact that he thinks the band will never tour Australia. That is all.

OK. I's wasn't actually paying that much attention when he was talking. All I's heard was "Marduk" and "tour".
But I's can ask him when I's see him next week.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

This afternoon I picked up 'World Funeral'.

And I'm in awe. This album is fucking incredible... shites all over Panzer Division....