Mystic Circle to Tour Australia??

Clarky

Youth Attack!
May 19, 2002
Melbourne
Does anyone know anymore about this??
ive heard things about october.
ive also heard 2 shows in melbourne and sydney around the 4-5th october...i hope this eventuates..

The Mystic Circle website pretty much confirms that they are coming out late in the year (about September/October) and are touring through basically ever captil in this widebrown land.
Just check the site via the link above (the one Chow posted) and click the english language site and the tour link. They give a rough list of cities and dates there.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

PS.
No one else I's asked know of them, either.:confused:

their cool as
satanic blackmetal with a brutal edge
u can get some samples off their site.
id asume that this tour is to coinside with the release of their new album

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
The Mystic Circle website pretty much confirms that they are coming out late in the year (about September/October) and are touring through basically ever captil in this widebrown land.

What are you talking bout every 'captil' city in this wide brown land, their webpage says the eastern coast cities and Adelaide....exchange wide brown with eastern coast :zombie:

junak said:
What are you talking bout every 'captil' city in this wide brown land, their webpage says the eastern coast cities and Adelaide....exchange wide brown with eastern coast :zombie:

No. I's said "basically" ever captil in this wide brown land. (how the fuck did I's mispell the word capital? :err: Well, not matter).
Well, all you have to do is ask nicely and maybe the promoter of the tour will include Perth.
Say, who is promoting this tour?
Does anybody know that?
It would be a great help because none of the venues in Canberra have heard anything about Mystic Circle playing (unless they arer playing M4TB, which hasn't even been annouced yet).
Hhmmm.
This must be thought upon.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack