Opeth in australia?

RAAH!!
I cannot wait for Opeth to come to Australia!:) :) :)
It's going to be SO good, right at the front centre stage..
Fuck yeah..! :D

Im getting all giddy thinking about it..!
OOH.. What am I going to wear..!? :lol:

Hopefully someone will have some tour dates sooooooon..!!

† Stay evil, my pretties.. :heh:

I fucking hope they don't tour, because I won't be in Australia! Delay it for a year please Mr Akerfeldt and friends!

just quietly people...the blurb about the Japan / Australian tour has been taken down!...BUT, I am sure all will be revealed when the news section is updated!
sooo \m/\m/ until then...think positive! :D
"OOH.. What am I going to wear..!?" :lol: Black of course!

"heard the suspicion of a rumour" :D THAT sounds waay tooo far away Goreripper (although it does make sense)...but October?
OPETH AUSTRALIAN SUMMER TOUR 2002 sounds much much better!
Although later on in the year would increase the chances of the 2CD release, and therefor additions to the playlist from 2 more albums!! :) hmmm the wait continues...

I haven't posted on this board before so hi from me.

I thought I heard that they were going into the studios soon to record the next album so I would assume that the OZ tour would be off for now. Hopefully once the new CD is released they'll come down here to promote it, which would make sense.

Well, as far as tours go, I wish I as in Europe last year to catch the Opeth, Katatonia, Novembre tour.

My heart would have melted into a pool of emotion!:rolleyes:

Curse our convict forefathers!!:lol:

Well I personally would not hold our hopes. Everytime I interview a band even the bigger ones like My Dying Bride or Destruction they always say the same thing - we hope to get down here. But it is just not viable for them - the bad Australian dollar, too few shows, not enough money, expenive flights for both band AND crew as well as backline etc etc etc. But having seen Opeth in London at the LA2 (now the Mean Fiddler) around 96' I can say they do rock so hey let us all dream (and pray) that they do indeed get down here.

I already posted this on the Opeth board, but i'm going to do it again...;)

A quote from a Soilwork interview in the Aussie Kerrang!...

ARE THE AUSTRALIAN AUDIENCES EVER LIKELY TO GET THE CHANCE TO CATCH SOILWORK LIVE IN ACTION?
Bjorn: "It would be very cool to come to Australia. Very cool. I know that Opeth are playing there during your spring, and they asked us if we wanted to follow them. But we will see how the album is going between now and then."

Fingers crossed. XX

:D :) :headbang: