Prog cruise?!?

Because when the announcement comes (and it IS coming!) this cruise is going to be one helluva trip!!! Let the folks have their fun- I enjoy watching the speculation of bands, events and the general merriment this has brought on.

THat IS the point of the trip. Metal- Sun- Frosty Cold Libations- Tropical environment and FUN! Alllllllllllll in one.

This thread just rocks!!!! Besides if we can get a pirate themed day that would rule!!! More wenches and Mead...and then I found another pirate metal video!!! This is the Poodles from Sweden...this is so cliche but I LOVE it!!!!
Seven Seas!!:headbang::kickass:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9M-wgiN70"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9M-wgiN70[/ame]

Argghh! What the fuck is all this talk about pirate ships and metal? Sounds like an absolute blast and being that I've never been on a cruise, sounds like one more thing to knock off the bucket-list! I'll look forward to more details!

One thing is for sure, that when this goes off, it will be another giant leap towards bringing back 'real' metal. Especially if bands like what you guys have been talking about actually come. Symphony X would be awesome, and maybe some others that are just hiding under the surface (no pun intended) here in the states, like Halcyon Way, and Solitude Aeturnus. And isn't Kamelot based out of Florida now...hint hint!

First things first though, I need to figure out a way to get my unemployed ass out to ProgPower this year. Unforgivable to miss it this year!:kickass:

The Poodles = :headbang: LOL!!

What could be better, 5 days at sea, metal, friends, and the warm carribbean sun this is priceless.

Eat right and exercise- THAT or save up and get some medical intervention help. ;) Your choice. I'm working out like crazy and after 9 days of being down with the YECCCHHH I'm finally about to head back to the gym to redo what's been undone.

We can do it together- and anyone else who cares to get into shape. I told myself I'd be back into a two piece bathing suit again before my 40th birthday (which is near the event time) so dammit- I'm gonna be there by then.

Haha! I am savin up for PPX and this cruise!! If I am still chunky well, so be it!!! Believe me, you will gain weight on the cruise...they feed you so well!!! Hehe!
Thanks!

LMFAO! I wanna see you WEAR the puffy shirt- then maybe I'll worry less about the two piece bathing suit. LOL Til then, my wenchy :Spam: booty stays on a diet!! But then, I'm stupid that way. haha.

Searching for my puffy shirt pic's now.

Here you go, Lance!

lance2.jpg

lance.jpg

I've been sipping water while reading this thread and just spit water out of my mouth when I saw the photo (got choking and laughing at the same time)!