Prog cruise?!?

That is so AWESOME!!! Do we get to dress like Pirates??? Arrrrrr!!!! Avast ya matey!!!! I am down...anyone else a Rennie here?? Lol! : )

* raises hand *

'Fraid so. :lol:

My Faire season as a vendor starts in about two months (at GARF). Bristol is a good faire, from most reports...but not a patch on Texas RennFaire or Minnesota. :heh:

I'm still trying to figure out how the pirate theme wended its way into the Renaissance, but there it is... :)

Hmm...covered in studs?
*imagines several rather small but remarkably well-built, very attractive long-haired Fabio types clinging to Lance's shirt*
Sweeeeeet. :kickass:

Just as long as they are not doing an ad for "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter".

**lightbulb**

I just had the perfect idea for a YouTube "TV ad" for the Cruise.
A 30 second pirate themed Prog Metal musical with "West Side Story" choreography on a Black Pearl looking ship.
Lance will be held hostage by undead pirates, bound and forced to walk the plank, wearing his infamous puffy shirt, when all of a sudden, a plethora of long haired Metal stud hotties, swing in from ropes, climb over the stern, prancing and frolicking onto the ship to aid in Lance's valiant rescue....all while singing DT's "Pull Me Under".

Ooooooooh sign me up man! That sounds like it would be one hell of a good time.

I know a few years ago there was some Metal Boat that went between Sweden and Finland (can you imagine the booze on that one?).

I am realllllllllllllllly looking forward to the official announcements- which will be coming soon. I think you're all gonna be quite pleased with the lil adventure we've put together!

A 30 second pirate themed Prog Metal musical with "West Side Story" choreography on a Black Pearl looking ship.
Lance will be held hostage by undead pirates, bound and forced to walk the plank, wearing his infamous puffy shirt, when all of a sudden, a plethora of long haired Metal stud hotties, swing in from ropes, climb over the stern, prancing and frolicking onto the ship to aid in Lance's valiant rescue....all while singing DT's "Pull Me Under".

I think I just had an orgasm.

Just as long as they are not doing an ad for "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter".

**lightbulb**

AWESOME IDEA!!!!!! I love it. What wuld be really cool is if we could get members of the bands playing to act as the Pirates on Lance's ship, think about it, we could have................ never mind that will be told later.

OMG...me and Prog-Muse are getting our fantasy here...lmfao!!! :OMG:
Pirate ship, pirates, long haired rocker guys, etc:headbang:...what more could a girl ask for??? Well forget the frolicking...we dont want gay butt-pirates!!!!:lol:

Okay here is a band that has to play if we have the Pirates and Wenches n board, plus pretty good Promo video.

Last edited by a moderator: