"Your DREAM-LINEUP for Prog-Cruise" Nightmare At Sea"

...cough...choke.....in my opinion...Barlow get's a little too many accolades for putting this band on the map, lest we forget the singer that was on the first two critically acclaimed albums by Pyramaze that brought them success in the first place? ... a.... the same guy that that is bringing you Nightmare Metal Fest, and Nightmare at Sea.

Just my two cents worth. Let the slamming begin.

...cough...choke.....in my opinion...Barlow get's a little too many accolades for putting this band on the map, lest we forget the singer that was on the first two critically acclaimed albums by Pyramaze that brought them success in the first place? ... a.... the same guy that that is bringing you Nightmare Metal Fest, and Nightmare at Sea.

As I have said all along, I love Barlow, I have loved him in all three bands he has been in, but he just didn't fit with Pyramaze the way that Lance did. I loved the new album, but it felt like I was listening to a different band, in a way.

As I have said all along, I love Barlow, I have loved him in all three bands he has been in, but he just didn't fit with Pyramaze the way that Lance did. I loved the new album, but it felt like I was listening to a different band, in a way.

IMO it was a different band, they definitely altered their sound to be more Americanized, to capitalize on the Barlow name…

:lol: Hey J......I wasn't trying to start a debate between Barlow & Lance, just commenting on who I would like to see at next year's fest.

Barlow = Iced Earth :headbang:

Barlow = Pyramaze :puke:

Lance = Pyramaze :erk: I wish! :headbang:

:lol: Hey J......I wasn't trying to start a debate between Barlow & Lance, just commenting on who I would like to see at next year's fest.

Barlow = Iced Earth :headbang:

Barlow = Pyramaze :puke:

Lance = Pyramaze :erk: I wish! :headbang:

I know and it wasn't directed at you or anyone on this forum, i just wanted "some" people to know it was Lance that got Pyramaze to where they are, and got them noticed. SO please it wasn't directed at you, as i know you are big supporter of Lance and all he does.

I personally don't think the bands sound changed in the least, just the singers approach was different, but I've not heard the entire album, just a few tracks on the myspace....

I thank you guys for the kind words... this thread is labeled "YOUR DREAM-LINEUP for the Cruise, so let it all hang out, dare to dream!

Even though I think it's highly unlikely you'll ever see a Pyramaze set with anyone other than Urban singing in the near future, you can always dream!

Saw the Pagan's Knights show last night. Tyr, Suidakra and Alestorm. Was a fun show. Just sayin'.... No wishes or dreams- just pirate-y and put me in the mood for some cruisin'!!!