Opeth touring australia !

One question I havn't seen anywhere yet is when do tickets go on sale, and who through. especially for the Sydney show.
Noone seems to know..... =\

I saw Bodom when they came out last year, it was an awesome show. and Arch Enemy. Fucking great bands live.

gumtree said:
One question I havn't seen anywhere yet is when do tickets go on sale, and who through. especially for the Sydney show.

I saw Bodom when they came out last year, it was an awesome show. and Arch Enemy. Fucking great bands live.

I was at that Bodom show also, but I have the same ticket query. Last time Opeth came I missed out on GA tickets, and it's not happening again.

misfit said:
There was also rumour of Kreator touring here. Gigantour rumoured bringing out Nevermore which would be pretty cool. Plus it is pretty much time for Slayer to get their arses back out here and there is always a "bring Maiden down-under" petition going around.

Metal bands come here fairly regularly (not as regularly as I'd like, but it is decent), plus you have some kick arse local acts which have been revitalising themselves and getting out of the darkness (e.g. MORTAL SIN, Alchemist, Vanishing Point, Astriaal and Inslain).
i would sign a 'bring maiden to australia' petition with my own goo from my eyeballs.
as for tickets, i have no idea. just sign up to the list and you won't miss out. i'll be snapping them up the second they're online without a doubt! been listening to still life non stop today- its epic... a masterpiece of biblical preportions!

gumtree said:

I asked that already......:loco:

No one knows.

jst wondering if anyone knew what dates the tickets are going on sale...and how we can buy them? definitely dont wanna miss this chance to see one of the best bands goin around
:headbang:

And another one here - when n where are the Opeth tickets...

Nothing on the net, nothing on 3 hours o Power/Full metal racket, nothing on Roadrunner US or AU sites (is the Aust site still actually running-seems stagnant), nothing on Opeth site.

Ticketek is the company selling tickets for gigs at The Forum in Melbourne but they have heard nothing at all about the Opeth gig.

Neither Ticketek or TicketMaster sell tickets for Luna Park Sydney gigs - both of them told me they assume they are sold directly by Big Top - Luna Park or an affiliated company.
I did hear a rumour that the Syd gig sold out already but I doubt it being that no one knows where to get the tickets.

I will keep looking and let you know when I know if someone doesn’t beat me to it.

:mad: opeth y ru doin this to us!! :cry: jst a tiny bit of info would be sooo good... o well, this frustration will be worth the wait when we see em :) thanks for the help guys

It's 4 months away. Don't get too worried people. I'm not worried at all, seein' as I'm missing the fucking gig! Although, Sigur Rós tickets are already on sale, and that's in April also. But who cares.. I'm missing that too! :yell:

Mayhem-wise, I can say that we have either Mayhem or Cryptopsy confirmed for later this year. I'm pretty certain it'll be Mayhem, but I don't know.