I need to replace my Audio Interface

I've been using a Profire 610, and I haven't had any problems with it. Not the flashiest interface in the world, but it gets the job done! Two instruments, two mic's, two headphone outs, plenty of monitor outs.. Thing's solid, especially for $250.

I'm using a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 at home and it's very good. Very impressed with (also you get the Saffire plugins and I managed to get a VRM for free with it, happy days!).
At my work we're using Roland Octa-captures, mostly for measurement work, but I have recorded with it and it's also very good.

Good luck with your 2i4, third one in a row just crapped out on me. I find it pretty comical that Focusrite is even in business at this point.

I've been using a Profire 610, and I haven't had any problems with it. Not the flashiest interface in the world, but it gets the job done! Two instruments, two mic's, two headphone outs, plenty of monitor outs.. Thing's solid, especially for $250.
610 and 2626 are very good interfaces with quality instrumental inputs, that can handle large levels. Sad thing is because FW. Maybe upcoming M-Audio M-Track Eight can bring 2626 quality in USB format.