i nice chat with dear charles and frank

chaosofanthrax

the sick and brutal one
well i was at the superjoint ritual in nyc show as well but i was talkin to charles and frank. i have some news. my friend was standin tellin me charlie standin behind me in the uppper part of the club. so i see charlie with his wife. i said hello and ask about the new album and charlie was tellin me it will be out in september. i had my among the living cd with me and ask charlie to sign and he did but charlie's cool kick ass wife asked me i wanted frank to sign it i said hell ya!!!! i didnt notice frank he was wearin a hat. frank was totally down to earth and great and told me we've cme for you all will be out in september. inoticed the cd was signed not i thought that was funny. i also asked charlie about volume 8 to be re-released he says soon . it was nice to see them having a good time after that i left them alone.

I cracked up when Charlie and his nephew moved to another part of the tier and someone who was VERY drunk tried to slap me five thinking I was Charlie. Confusing me for Charlie is like confusing Jerry Only with Jerry Stiller.