Am I crazy for Dreaming anthrax?

Pink_Metal

Thrax chick
Sep 1, 2004
chicago
so I had a dream last night that Anthrax was playing a show in some high school gym, and we all had to sit on the bleachers. At the end of the show, they were signing autographs and Charlie was yelling about "tourists" and said he would only sign stuff for people from chicago. It didn't bother me cuz i am from chicago, but it was Fucked up. :Spin:

how do you know I'm hot?
For all you know, I could be luke warm at best...
ok, let's not get crazy...I AM hot...

Guys intuition....

you like Thrax, you post on music boards, you picked a cool avatar....I could just smell it. :tickled:

funnily enough i have had dreams of watching a pantera concert and a limp bikit concert at the local pub,it was so real i tell ya

dont ask me why limp bizkit was involved lol

I have had dreams about Anthrax before too. It is not crazy...it is because our rabid obsession with the band has to find a way to manifest itself...or we go crazy. :loco: I've had a few good dreams where I wake up and I can still hear the music. And a few REALLY good dreams that I can't go into detail about here! :D

has anyone ever drempt about their job...then the alarm goes off and you have to get up and go to your job. I hate those fucken dreams.

never dreamt that i had to go to work on a day off but dont u hate it when u think u have to go to work jumop outta bed and get dressed then realise its your day off,only hapened twice but still scary

muffytheVampirelayer said:
has anyone ever drempt about their job...then the alarm goes off and you have to get up and go to your job. I hate those fucken dreams.
Dude it happnes to me all the time. But last night me and my co-workers weren't at work: we were in a nice house in the woods trying to stay away from animals trying to eat us. :loco:

DarbysDad said:
Dude it happnes to me all the time. But last night me and my co-workers weren't at work: we were in a nice house in the woods trying to stay away from animals trying to eat us. :loco:

Dangerous animals like sparrows, foxes, squirrels and wild geese?

I had a dream once that Slayer were playing a show in Glasgow at a NASA launch event???? Me and a childhood friend (who i hadn't seen since high school) sneaked in, even thogh we had tickets....Then it's all a little hazy.