Well i am off to New Jersey

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
Shit it was such a short time ago i was writing another thread on the 29th of April..... I was leaving for Chicago to See the Mighty Anthrax for 2 Nights at the House of Blues.... Less than a month later i left for Los Angeles to see the Mighty Anthrax at the Key Club and now i sit here in Brisbane again waitingfor my REDEYE flight to New Jersey, in First Class no less..... i think my daughter put it best...... Dad your like midnight at school...........??? What that you say..... NO CLASS......Ouch... see what one get....... See if i take her anywhere again J/K.... Tomorrow should be another killer show. I hope to hook with the east coast board members... I hear madball is doing a video shoot so i was told.....I will have to check Blabbermouth.net..... I will see you there.......o_O

Yea lots of fun. I suppose if you don't have any thing to due after the show you could Get the Train go over to NYC take the blue line up to 53 Go to the modern the go over to the green go up 84 Metro then way up 88 Guggenheim because Museums are Free the 7th. Then to get to the Plane. I believe you can get a shuttle down around 35th and 5th { Not exact on the Pickup Location}that go's to the plane provided by given airline? Get Of then go down.Then your good for the next show and got to see most of NY for Free . Just a Thought .Good Luck .

I want to be a Roadie Not a Groupie . Though I wouldn't mind a few of my very own cute Female Blondies Groupies.:hotjump: :hotjump: Any Thoughts?

Sooooo.... how'd it go?

Did you meet Prime666 and Alex and JohnnyAce??? :hotjump:

AlexStomp said:
I met up with Jeff and Thraxx !!! Man I had a good time. I danced and now I'm paying the fiddler.

Alex, I was backstage when you were there, at least someone named Alex. If i'd known it was you I would've said hi. Next time.

TickTock said:
I want to be a Roadie Not a Groupie . Though I wouldn't mind a few of my very own cute Female Blondies Groupies.:hotjump: :hotjump: Any Thoughts?

well if you like long stupid hours,no weekends,unemployment for a month or two (out of the year).Designers who can't make up there mind,drunk and/or high co-workers who can get you killed.I guess it's the job for you!! Oh by the way I'm a roadie.... Not for any good bands but I'm a roadie. :zombie:

AlexStomp said:
I met up with Jeff and Thraxx !!! Man I had a good time. I danced and now I'm paying the fiddler.
Right on. Jeff told me you were there. Glad you got backstage.

ThraxDude said:
Right on. Jeff told me you were there. Glad you got backstage.
i tried to get backstage after the show, but to no avail. i REALLY wanted a pic with any of the guys wearing my NFMB shirt, but oh well.