Joey please learn the lyrics to Am I Evil

Justinx

New Metal Member
May 6, 2011
First, this is not a complaint, it's more of a request.

I am a long time Anthrax fan. I first became a fan around 1984 or 85. When I got my first car, the first license plates I got said "ANTHRAX". That was my official license plate for a couple years. (the police gave me hell for it, I got pulled over more times in the first few months than probably most people do in a life time)

I respect artists interpretation and realize they need to do things their own way. But it would be nice if even for just one recorded show, that Joey could sing the lyrics to his verse at least close to what they are. Currently I have no idea what he is saying.

I know it has been mentioned to him twice by other bands and the lyrics were given to him written down on paper.

Anyway, I cant wait to see the next recording posted on youtube. It's cool that Metallica has been posting them for free.

First, this is not a complaint, it's more of a request.

I am a long time Anthrax fan. I first became a fan around 1984 or 85. When I got my first car, the first license plates I got said "ANTHRAX". That was my official license plate for a couple years. (the police gave me hell for it, I got pulled over more times in the first few months than probably most people do in a life time)

I respect artists interpretation and realize they need to do things their own way. But it would be nice if even for just one recorded show, that Joey could sing the lyrics to his verse at least close to what they are. Currently I have no idea what he is saying.

I know it has been mentioned to him twice by other bands and the lyrics were given to him written down on paper.

Anyway, I cant wait to see the next recording posted on youtube. It's cool that Metallica has been posting them for free.

Lars Ulrich in the house!

Am I Evil is a celebration of the big 4 - doesn't really bother me that Joey does not know word for word. I am betting their are probably the odd mistakes with the rest of the various band(s) members.

Nothing new here, he didn't know the words of Be All End All too. Which is kinda worse than not knowing Am I Evil or Only.