I figured the whole Joey reunion thing.

t-rave said:
to be honest with you I wouldn't be surprised if Joey gets a way bigger , better reaction that the Bush part of the set....People love pure nostalgia and the Joey era represents the classic ANthrax sound... As much as I love the current Anthrax the classic Among the Living lineup was one of the most exciting bands I have ever seen..the image , sound and songs really set the apart from the other big 3..and they were really popular because of it...Anthrax wine alot now about getting no airplay, no major tours , etc. But the fact is they got all that when they were an up and coming band...major tours, major labels, all over Mtv and they still couldnt break any bigger.... Anthrax had a TON of chances and exposure in there time..I give them much credit for still putting out quality material and out performing Metallica, Megadeth etc.

you are 100% right!!!
during SOU4EAH they played for 5000 people in Holland , last headline show in 2004 it was just 5/600 peoplel!!

Jhon Kick major ass, great singer, gave Anthrax strengh and a twist to the music that was neccesary and Joey..well.. he is my favourite singer of all time, love what he did, he`s a greatfrontman and a cool guy, what do I prefer?? I really don`t know for sure, but if they do a new album with Joey that would be my dream come true. Has anyone asked Joey if he wants to rejoin the band??? :confused: