I figured the whole Joey reunion thing.

timmyc said:
Yeah but are we longtime fans meant to forget about SOWN and WCFYA not to mention the rest ....????

Sorry Scott and Charlie - you're selling yourself out.

I'm disappointed.
i know my post sounded like i want joey back for good but i love bush era anthrax but u can just see what is going to happen,same thing when any other bands get together after a long time apart,be interesting to see what happens

It seems like alot of fans care about ANTHRAX getting radio play and such. I coule care less!!! I like the band the way they "were, been, are, and will be"!!! I liked Joey back in the day....as well as little Danny on lead (he ripped<<<past tense)!! But, the newer ANTHRAX sound is just as kick ass. I don't want to see them turn into another CRAPTALLICA<<<<<<<SELL OUT!!! I like them being the little known band I can carry in my back pocket!!

I Don't Die said:
John is Anthrax's Singer
He is and I hope he will stay after this business shit.
I don't believe it until Mr. Wu confirms it.

I'm afraid it'll happen this way:

Joey & John together on tour.
The typical festival crowd (NOT the real Anthraxfans) will remember the Joey Area and give him the glory. (These guys didn't buy an Anthrax album since POT)
Medias will hype Joey (as they hype every reunion)

John wont like it, goes back to Armoured Saint.

Anthrax will make a record with Joey.

It's cheesy.

They call it a day. :erk:

I pray that this all wont happen, but I'm afraid the doors are open for shit like that. Ok, it's trendy at the moment to listen to 80ies metal. But Anthrax can't jump on that train, 'cause this trend is gone next year and people will laugh their asses off, seeing Joey screeming, wearing strait spandex trousers singing Indians.

I'd be really interested WHAT Scott sais to the Joey/John situation!

I'm a fan of both areas, but for me Anthrax IS JOHN, Scott, Charlie, Rob & J.V.!!! I don't think it's a good idea to do it. Maybe they earn more money with this in a short time, but long-term they'll lose much more then they win this summer (respect, credebility, fans, recordsellings, ....)

IF Joey comes back, I'd be really disappointed.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!, whiners.

I have been an anthrax fan since the mid 80's. I love all the members who have come and gone. I will love hearing Joey and John. I want what is best for Anthrax to live on. If it happens to be Joey, so be it. I know that John will most likely do Armored Saint in that case and that would work for me.

I will say though that they will continue to make kick ass cds with John if he stays but they will never play to the size of crowds in the US that they used to except for maybe in NY,Chicago, Detroit, and LA.

LOAroberto said:
I think there going to tour with both and just Joey for a year and there going to see how the fans react. To see once and for all who the fans want. If they really want Joey I think John will just go back to Armored Saint. I mean he was playing small to medium clubs with Anthrax so he would do the same thing with Armored Saint. We'll see.
Is this opinion based upon any facts?

I really can't understand this, I dont f°°°°°g care about Joey anymore!
I thing this is the most stupid idea Scott & co could ever come out with.

I cant believe that it is made for money,really,because it's not that kind of reunion that makes the cover of local newspapers.

So please tell me : for what type of fans is this "reunion thing" for??
If i was John I would quit the band instantly.

However,I realize now that I'd like first to read what the band has to say about it,we really dont know the truth yet

joey SUCKED bigtime- who in their right mind can get excited about joey coming back?

bush has a far better voice. if you can;t hear that then you need your ears tested.

to be honest with you I wouldn't be surprised if Joey gets a way bigger , better reaction that the Bush part of the set....People love pure nostalgia and the Joey era represents the classic ANthrax sound... As much as I love the current Anthrax the classic Among the Living lineup was one of the most exciting bands I have ever seen..the image , sound and songs really set the apart from the other big 3..and they were really popular because of it...Anthrax wine alot now about getting no airplay, no major tours , etc. But the fact is they got all that when they were an up and coming band...major tours, major labels, all over Mtv and they still couldnt break any bigger.... Anthrax had a TON of chances and exposure in there time..I give them much credit for still putting out quality material and out performing Metallica, Megadeth etc.

I like both "Anthrax" bands(lineup upto POT, and post POT), but in my OPINION Belladonna was the voice of Anthrax, he had more of a "hook" to his vocals.

mrthrax, it won't happen. I don't see the writing on the wall. Whether it's successful or not, they won't want to deal with Joey Primadonna's ego 24/7. and Bush is egoless and overall a fucking kickass down to earth dude.