Anthrax in Australia

kotton

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2009
hey guys, any idea if Anthrax will be doing a side gig in Brisbane (their first show at the Soundwave Festival tour) i'd kill to see them again. Caught them last time John was fronting them here is Brisbane. I still think about that gig. It blew me away. My favorite band for over 20 years!! :worship: (seriously i will kill to see them again!! )

For some reason after seeing John's comments about playing big enticing shows, I'm not hopeful of side shows on this tour. Having said that if they do anything in Adelaide or Melbourne, I'm so there!!!!!!!!

By the way - it amazes me how many of us Aussies frequent here. Population wise I reckon we have the best ratio poster number here!!!!

I got my Soundwave ticket the other day. There's never been enough bands I like to warrent me going in the past but between Faith No More, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Clutch, Isis, Anvil and Baroness, will be a good day I think....

I got my Soundwave ticket the other day. There's never been enough bands I like to warrent me going in the past but between Faith No More, Anthrax, Meshuggah, Clutch, Isis, Anvil and Baroness, will be a good day I think....

Yeah I've become a big fan of Baroness over the last year or so. Can't wait to see them.

For some reason after seeing John's comments about playing big enticing shows, I'm not hopeful of side shows on this tour. Having said that if they do anything in Adelaide or Melbourne, I'm so there!!!!!!!!

Yeah but didn't Armored Saint just go there and do a bunch of small club shows with Death Angel? I don't think John would mind doing some clubs in a place so far away like Australia - especially on such a short tour - it won't get grueling since it's not technically going to be a very long tour. Plus, it costs a shitload to travel to Australia so might as well make as much cash as you can while you're there (then again some bands never get to actually sight-see down there due to no down-time).