Starland Ballroom, New Jersey

eighteeschick

Jul 12, 2005
Jersey Baby
I haven't been to this board in ages so I don't know if anyone remembers me or not. Anyway, I saw the show this past Saturday and it was killer. The show was sold out at the Starland Ballroom and it has never been as packed as it was that night. It was pure craziness. "Indians" was nuts. Scott said he didn't care if you were on the sides, by the bard, in the back corner, a man, woman or child. He wanted to see everyone moving and moving we did. Joey sounded excellent. It was my second time seeing Rob play with them (the first being the Big 4) and to me, he fit in very well. He doesn't have the same level of energy that Scott, Frank and Charlie have but it didn't matter. They other three more than made up for it. I also did the meet and greet before the show and that was beyond awesome. It was my second time doing a meet and greet and this one I did with my little brother who got me into 'Thrax back in the late 80s. It was the best night of my concert going life.

I am seriously considering driving to Milwaukee this weekend to see their last show for this part of the tour.

I haven't been to this board in ages so I don't know if anyone remembers me or not. Anyway, I saw the show this past Saturday and it was killer. The show was sold out at the Starland Ballroom and it has never been as packed as it was that night. It was pure craziness. "Indians" was nuts. Scott said he didn't care if you were on the sides, by the bard, in the back corner, a man, woman or child. He wanted to see everyone moving and moving we did. Joey sounded excellent. It was my second time seeing Rob play with them (the first being the Big 4) and to me, he fit in very well. He doesn't have the same level of energy that Scott, Frank and Charlie have but it didn't matter. They other three more than made up for it. I also did the meet and greet before the show and that was beyond awesome. It was my second time doing a meet and greet and this one I did with my little brother who got me into 'Thrax back in the late 80s. It was the best night of my concert going life.

I am seriously considering driving to Milwaukee this weekend to see their last show for this part of the tour.

I was there as well and it was nuts. I saw them there when they filmed "Alive 2" as well. The energy was great and it was striking how much more energy they had compared to the show at Best Buy Theater back in September.

I couldn't make it to Best Buy but I was also there when they filmed Alive 2. I don't every remember being there when it was so packed. I usually stay to the left by the bar but in the front and this time it was crowded everywhere. It was just such a great vibe and everyone had an awesome time. I loved it.

Hi Stranger. You haven't missed much in terms of the bulletin board. In terms of music yea Anthrax has been awesome with the new CD.