Alex's account of the Starland Gig in New Jersey

I talked with Alex the night before the gig. Let me just say that he was in a slightly bad mood about the reunion and he told me he'd post his honest review later... which we have here. Alex had nothing bad to say about the gig (except the glitches with the sound).
My point is, even though Bush isn't in the band now, which some hate, Anthrax still rocks.
Am I right?

ThraxDude said:
I talked with Alex the night before the gig. Let me just say that he was in a slightly bad mood about the reunion and he told me he'd post his honest review later... which we have here. Alex had nothing bad to say about the gig (except the glitches with the sound).
My point is, even though Bush isn't in the band now, which some hate, Anthrax still rocks.
Am I right?

its what i have been saying ever since the reunion happened,its still anthrax after all the shit is said and done,joey and john both do a great job,and there can only be one danny spitz!

ThraxDude said:
Am I right?

Yes, you're right. Anthrax still rock!!!