Alex's Guitar

StAlphonso

Nanook Rubs It
Apr 8, 2008
Hey I was at the show at bb kings on sunday....first off it was easily the best metal show ive ever seen....i was there by myself, which made it kinda weird at first, but the music just totally took over and right into the pit i went......however, from where i was, i noticed Alex was playing a guitar that looked like a les paul, but what appeared to have a different headstock.....i couldnt really see very well (perhaps cause i wasnt wearing my glasses the whole time to avoid them getting broken in the pit.....or perhaps it was the excessive amount of alcohol i drank), but it just didnt look right.....does anyone know what kind of guitar he was playing? or did my eyes deceive me and it was actually a real les paul?

Alex has quite a few guitars I'm sure I've never seen. But in the last couple of years he's been playing a Les Paul Classic goldtop with the Duncans and 2 Les Paul-type Heritages, one with a maroonish-colored burst and a newer one that has a flamed-out maple top. Do any of these sound like the one you saw?

JAMF....you forgot the Cherry Sunburst Les Paul....you know where we both have seen that one...2007 LDIP, BFI, WSS Live...:)

yea it was definitely one of the heritages or maybe he even used both....i woulda recognized a real les paul....even without my glasses lol...but thanks, i have to look more into those guitars