I ordered from THE END RECORDS

I placed an order at the End Records last Tuesday for 4 cds.. I got them Thursday.. FREE shipping in the USA.

I give everyone a "F-yah" if you're thinking of mail-ordering from them.

They also got a lot of my money last PP.. I hope they come back.

Prices?? amazing.

example..
I got the new Anthrax CD (import) for $17.50.. every other online store I checked was around the $34.95 mark.

also picked up:
Pagan's Mind - Infinity Divine
Genius A Rock Opera, episode 1
Evergrey - Recreation Day

they are simply amazing. they make so much cash off of me. Plus, now they go to some of the various metalfests, it makes my weekend. They are some of the coolest people too. If you have any problems, they are cool about fixing them.

Let me add my praise to the list as well. :) The End is amazing. I place an order with them and an order with another online shop on the same day, and got my order from The End a full week earlier.

I like The End. My problem with a lot of online distributers is that no one has everything I want.

I wind up going to The End, Century Media, and The Laser's Edge. As a last resost, I use CD Universe, but I don't like them much on principle.

Steve

Yes, The End totally rules. They keep their lists updated, so everything I order is always shipped. Free shipping option with EVERY order (not just if you order $50+ like with some others). Prices are amazing, too.

They are the first online vendor I check, because I know they'll have the lowest price along with free shipping. Highest recommendation.

--S

The End Records and MetalAges are the two online vendors I buy from the most. Both have pretty good selection and good prices, though sometimes one will have something the other is sold out of. But I'd much rather give my money to these smaller businesses than Amazon, especially when it's cheaper. My only complaint is neither site has a very good search engine; The End Records in particular has a really shitty search engine. It usually returns everything except what I'm looking for.