I Ordered TERRIA!

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
I went to my local record store and they said they could've ordered the CD TERRIA or TERRIA 2 (?:erk:?).

I asked what TERRIA 2 was but they said it had no info and they didn't know. All they knew was that the TERRIA 2 CD was $30 and the plain TERRIA was $16. I took the plain TERRIA.

Now I wait for a week or so...

This should be cool...

Good job.

Now if my copy doesn't come in Monday(I've heard it tons of times already though) I'm kicking The End's ass. :yell:

regardless of which cd yu purchase, rest assured that the cd you will be getting is packed with some of the most colorful, beautiful, emotional explosions/anthems you'll ever hear. a purly brilliant album from start to finish.

highlights:

earth day
deep peace (the solo? amazing!)
canada
nobody's here
stagnant

There are some new listings on Amazon & Barnes+Noble for Terria & Physcist Limited Edition with Bonus Tracks to be released on June 3rd. Price is listed at 18.00, so I wonder if they will also include the multimedia bonus material as well?

Ahamkara said:
There are some new listings on Amazon & Barnes+Noble for Terria & Physcist Limited Edition with Bonus Tracks to be released on June 3rd. Price is listed at 18.00, so I wonder if they will also include the multimedia bonus material as well?
I doesn't seem like those are limited editions. It's just that Inside Out America want those two albums to be officially released in the U.S. (because AE is the only "offical" Devy release in the US so far...). The Physicist version doesn't even have bonus tracks.

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
They said it was about $30 for the 'special' CD, so I just took the cheap one. The multimedia thing I don't have to have...just the music...
Besides that you get Terria in a jewel case...the limited edt. digipak may be beautiful and everything, but jewel-cases are long-lasting and won't look worn out after some time...

Pieless said:
*Kicks The End's ass* :yell::yell::(:cry: !:cry:

I feel your pain. Once upon a time, many moons ago, I ordered Ocean Machine from The End. About a week and a half later, I get a package in the mail from The End... excitement ahoy! I rip open the package to find... Accelerated Evolution. The End tells me to send it back and they'll send me the right CD. A few days later I send the package back (at a crazy price), and now I have to play the waiting game all over again. I don't even know if the returned CD has arrived yet, let alone if they have shipped Ocean Machine. Woe is me.

The first few times I ordered from them they did fine. Fast shipping, no hassle. But since I've tried to order Damnation and Terria I have had the hardest time to get those two albums. :ill:

EDIT: Heh, it was actually a UPS mess up, they gave it to my neighbors instead. I finally got em. :D

I asked what TERRIA 2 was but they said it had no info and they didn't know. All they knew was that the TERRIA 2 CD was $30 and the plain TERRIA was $16.

It's possible that the TERRIA 2 was the Korean double cd Terria set. It comes in a DVD keepcase, and the extra CD has 3 bonus studio tracks and a seven song live concert video.

This dude sells it on eBay all the time

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2531690338&category=1574