I REALLY wish I were to be in GREECE on Oct 8

@ Simon - I have certainly warmed up to Kory over the past couple of years, but of course will always prefer Eric. And no, I don't care too much for the production of the HELL disc, but their early material is legendary NWOBHM. I would certainly be interested in seeing them live, esp with this lineup.

@ Lee - Are you saying you would not go to see Candlemass again because you have seen them once before????????? and yes, they are performing Epicus in its entirety at this show. As far as Lord Vicar, I have only heard a couple tunes, so my verdict is not out on these guys. Isn't their vocalist the Count Raven guy? I am only familiar with him from the one Vitus album he was on.

I'm saying I wouldn't go to Greece to see Candlemass again.

Well, no kidding.
There is no band in the world that I would travel that far to see.
Just not that dedicated of a fan of anyone.

Still though this is a killer lineup that I WOULD like to see (hence WISH I were to be in Greece)

I dont think there is any band out there that would make me travel across the globe for. Maybe a great line up but not just one band. What would be worse if you flew out there and the show was lame. Talk about kicking sand in the face.

Yeah, sure, maybe when I was younger and didn't have anyone to financially support other than myself.
I agree, maybe a festival with 10+ bands that I couldn't otherwise see so easily.
Currently, the 70000 Tons is the only one I would even consider for more than 5 seconds.