I Return!!!!!

I noticed you instantly changed your avatar as soon as Kiel mentioned it heh

"If you were only hanging around in the Off topic area, then it's quite logical we don't know each other..."

No I think you'll find kiel is referring to you being regged Mar 2003 actually. Meaning you missed the "golden age" of forum society around these parts.

The off-topic was the life of the opeth online community. Sorry that you feel hanging around in the other forum and discussing what colour pubes mikeal has/"OMFG WHATS YOUR PLAYLIST!"/"man i really dig this section blehblehbleh in the moor"... was more fun.

we're now Seriously Off-Topic... the link can be found at the bottom of the main page under "UM Forums" or something... kthxbye

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
I noticed you instantly changed your avatar as soon as Kiel mentioned it heh

You're right actually, I had that other one just because everyone has something "metal", but I also thought it was a bit too dorkey...

yeah right hahahaha

go on, how about a thread now about who the hell is melinda? or the "cough" on the moor?

give me a break. i dont actually care what you post here but when you become insulting and put on that "oh this is an opeth forum, fuck off to off-topic" attitude, it's annoying.