"The cough"

There was one day when me and Peter worked for almost 24 hrs, and we ended up getting so fucking tired we hallucinated. It started with me hearing a cough while I was in the vocal booth. I looked out but saw no.one. I asked Peter: "Man, did you cough?", "No, why". I was terrified thinking that someone was there with us. Me and Peter went out probing the area after suspicuos things. And mind you, the new Fredman studio is pretty big with several different rooms, and if that is not enough, it´s located in an industrial area where no-one usually comes around in the middle of the night.
Anyways, we didn´t find anything, but the rest of that day we were certainly affected by everything as there was indeed some kind of spooky felling in the air. Sure enough it was just our tired brains that played us a trick. And the cough I mentioned had somehow been recorded on the tape. We still don´t know who it is, and it´s still there on the album in the 1st track.

From Still Life's session diary.
I never noticed anything, other than the 10:15 part.
Since I don't have the 5.1 mix, I'm not really in the mood to listen carefully to every second of the track. :cool:

10.35-10.36 on that track. Come on guys isn't it the cough? There's definitely something "wrong" in that place (sounds kind of DUB). Like I said earlier in this thread. By the way same thing with remaster and original.