Cough on 'The Moor'

Deserted

Nov 5, 2002
Åsa, Sweden
www.deserted.cjb.net
I read the following on the official opeth homepage a few months ago under the 'Still Life Session Diary':

"There was one day when me and Peter worked for almost 24 hrs, and we ended up getting so fucking tired we hallucinated. It started with me hearing a cough while I was in the vocal booth. I looked out but saw no.one. I asked Peter: "Man, did you cough?", "No, why". I was terrified thinking that someone was there with us. ...

... Sure enough it was just our tired brains that played us a trick. And the cough I mentioned had somehow been recorded on the tape. We still don´t know who it is, and it´s still there on the album in the 1st track."

does anybody know when you can hear this cough?

ok. I've been looking at Opeth's domain's
news archive for about 15 minutes now, but I can't find it.
ok, maybe it's been mentioned many times, but I've never seen anything about it unless on the link.
please tell me if you know where it is.

:eek: Dammit, I'd just spent ages linking to all the threads where the time of the cough/sigh was mentioned, and now it isn't needed. Dammit. :(

Oh well. :p

It's about time somebody organised an FAQ thread to go on this forum, complete with the Still Life cough, the ending of Serenity Painted Death, Mikael's height... etc. :p Time to start PMing Mark, methinks. ;)

I made a piss-take thread of people like you :).

I'll try and dig it up ;)