the moor

Silentjohan

Cornered within
Dec 2, 2001
Meganeura
turn.to
There was one day when me and Peter worked for almost 24 hrs, and we ended up getting so fucking tired we hallucinated. It started with me hearing a cough while I was in the vocal booth. I looked out but saw no.one. I asked Peter: "Man, did you cough?", "No, why". I was terrified thinking that someone was there with us. Me and Peter went out probing the area after suspicuos things. And mind you, the new Fredman studio is pretty big with several different rooms, and if that is not enough, it´s located in an industrial area where no-one usually comes around in the middle of the night.

Does anyone know where it is??

take care!

Yeah.

Just listen closely to the acoustic parts.... as I can't be arsed to grab the CD now

I don´t know where the cough is but that thing at 10:09 is definately not the cough... It´s Åkerfeldt sighing for sure.

sounds like a purposeful, proffesionally recorded sigh to me! Theres no 'attack', coughs have lots of attack.

Originally posted by Eclipse
you guys really need a life:lol:
Hey ive got one of those!! Now i had it a second ago... goddam where is it? *searches pockets*, hmmm. OH NO!! ITS GONEEEEEEEE! :loco:

actually yes i think i do need a life :lol:

and as for the cough i dont know, maybe thats how swedish people cough? If so i wish thats how it happened here 'cause coughing can be damn annoying! Not as bad as when people sneeze though, aaah.