"Ghost" of the moor

Goober

Noob
Dec 20, 2004
It is known to some people that in the moor there is a cough of some sort that was somehow recorded onto the song. Ive tried to look for it many times, but no luck so far. Can anyone tell me where it is exactly?

Its at the begining of the song... I think its only in the orginal though.... Thats probably why you cant hear it..

Qth said:
It sounds more like a sigh than a cough, and afaik its not in the beginning, but at exactly 10.08.

that's not the mysterious caugh. mike says 'melinda' at 10:08...he also did that at live concerts and if you listen closely i really sounds like 'melinda'.

some ppl said that it was around 3:zipit:x but i never heard smth. i think it's just a mystery by the band to give 1) the fans smth to talk or 2) to confuse the fans with the melinda-saying at 10:08

[KOTNO]Narrot said:
that's not the mysterious caugh. mike says 'melinda' at 10:08...he also did that at live concerts and if you listen closely i really sounds like 'melinda'.

some ppl said that it was around 3:zipit:x but i never heard smth. i think it's just a mystery by the band to give 1) the fans smth to talk or 2) to confuse the fans with the melinda-saying at 10:08

Ok. Nice to see an informative post about it though.
Whats up with all the posts like "omg n00bs", "Lock" etc. Grow up.

[KOTNO]Narrot said:

hes talking about this