The Moor on the upcoming tour!

It's the best Opeth song ever, so I think that it MUST BE IN ANY OPETH SET-LIST!

I reckon this is the third time you say this about an opeth song, I cant recall the third song but I know you said exactly the same about moonlapse vertigo.

I reckon this is the third time you say this about an opeth song, I cant recall the third song but I know you said exactly the same about moonlapse vertigo.

You're totally wrong about "Moonlapse Vertigo", I never said anything like that because I don't pay any attention to that song. I once said that I thougt that it's the only song from "Still Life" that Opeth never played live. Anyway, I was wrong - they played it in 2005 or something.

The second song is "A Fair Judgement". But it's too personal for me. It's not so typical for Opeth so I don't think it must be in every set-list. But I'd wish to have it on the set-list of the gig that i'd be on. "The Moor" is 100% Opeth. Everything that is Opeth is there in this song. It must be in every set.

That would make me happy......IN MY PANTS!!!!!!

Haha! Seriously, I would love to see The Moor live.

God forbid anyone expresses their desire for an Opeth song whilst at an Opeth gig of all places!
Perhaps the hundreds of song requests posted within this forum will be heeded more seriously by the band(?)

a) Have you heard the morons on the Lamentations DVD shouting for Black Rose Immortal? I didn't say you shouldn't call for the songs you want to hear - go ahead. I just think it's stupid, because there's a SETLIST!
b) Asking for songs on this board is just as moronic.

a) Have you heard the morons on the Lamentations DVD shouting for Black Rose Immortal? I didn't say you shouldn't call for the songs you want to hear - go ahead. I just think it's stupid, because there's a SETLIST!

I'm agree, it's stupid and pointless.

b) Asking for songs on this board is just as moronic.

Now moronic is what you are talking about. Mike and other guys too read that board and they might not ignore fans' opinions. Just because they play gigs for (surprise!) these fans.

The played The Moor at the overage 03 Melbourne gig, I was at the time 6 months shy of being able to go. I was pretty cut when I found out I missed it. We got Advent instead, which raped so it was something to brag back.

I think it would be great to go to an Opeth gig with no setlist, where the songs played were decided by what the fans called for. Obviously, they'd have to be in a position where they could play all of their songs...

Now moronic is what you are talking about. Mike and other guys too read that board and they might not ignore fans' opinions. Just because they play gigs for (surprise!) these fans.

I doubt the band takes into account what this forum has to say about their setlist when they're making it. Because (surprise!) they're the ones who play the songs and they'll play what they'll feel like.

If what you said was true, we would have seen Black Rose Immortal years ago.

I doubt the band takes into account what this forum has to say about their setlist when they're making it. Because (surprise!) they're the ones who play the songs and they'll play what they'll feel like.

If what you said was true, we would have seen Black Rose Immortal years ago.

Both band's and fans' opinions means something. If there's no coincidence between band and fans, band will not play the song. That's why they don't play "Black Rose Immortal" - they don't want to waste 20 minutes to that pointless song.

The second song is "A Fair Judgement". But it's too personal for me. It's not so typical for Opeth so I don't think it must be in every set-list.

I think it must be in the majority of setlists. Requested on Thurs but didn't get. :(

If they completely changed up their current trends and did something like..

Hessian Peel
The Moor
Harlequin Forest
The Funeral Portrait
To Bid You Farewell
Beneath the Mire
Death Whispered A Lullaby
Moonlapse Vertigo
Deliverance
Yea, I would probably cum a couple of times then kill myself to ensure I die happy.