Still Life - Face of Melinda
Blackwater Park - The Drapery Falls
Deliverance - Master's Apprentices
Damnation - In My Time of Need
Ghost Reveries - Ghost of Perdition
Watershed - I'll let you know tomorrow!

Orchid - Can't listen....quality kills me
Morningrise - see above
You realize your going straight to heaven for this??!

Anyways:
Orchid - In the Mist She Was Standing
Morningrise - Advent (minus horrible bass parts)
My Arms, Your Hearse - Impossible to pick, whole album.
Still Life - The Moor
Blackwater Park - The Leper Affinity
Deliverance - Deliverance
Damnation - Hope Leaves
Ghost Reveries - Isolation Years
Watershed - Heir Apparent

Orchid - The Apostle in Triumph
Morningrise - The Night and the Silent Water
MAYH - Epilogue
Still Life - Godhead's Lament
BWP - The Drapery Falls
Deliverance - A Fair Judgement
Damnation - To Rid The Disease
Watershed - (needs a few listens)

Orchid - In Mist She Was Standing
Morningrise - To Bid You Farewell
MAYH - April Ethereal
Still Life - Moonlapse Vertigo
Blackwater Park - Leper Affinity
Deliverance - Wreath
Damnation - To Rid The Disease
don't know about Watershed yet, but this list changes alot that's for sure

Damn, even though I absolutely despise these threads and don't read anything anyone posts in them due to the sheer number of them over the many years, why do I always feel the urge to go through with the "Wuts ur favrite" activity regardless, knowing fully that nobody but myself will actually read what I post?

The Twilight is My Robe
Black Rose Immortal
April Ethereal
Godheads Lament
Blackwater Park
A Fair Judgement
Death Whispered A Lullaby
Harlequin Forest
Hessian Peel

Damn, even though I absolutely despise these threads and don't read anything anyone posts in them due to the sheer number of them over the many years, why do I always feel the urge to go through with the "Wuts ur favrite" activity regardless, knowing fully that nobody but myself will actually read what I post?

ha yeah this is like a journal entry for me. I guess the second purpose of this thread is so people can ZOMG when people utter an unpopular opinion.

ha yeah this is like a journal entry for me. I guess the second purpose of this thread is so people can ZOMG when people utter an unpopular opinion.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that last part. Let me give it a shot.

Requiem
Nectar
Prologue
Benighted
Harvest
For Absent Friends
Weakness
Atonement
Coil

I envy those who actually can pick just 1 single song per album. Well, here's my try...

Orchid: The Twilight Is My Robe - The bass solo, the very long instrumental parts... This song rocks like hell, hehe

Morningrise: Nectar - It's the first song Opeth I ever heard and still every time I'm impressed by the end of this song. The jazzy instrumental part in 'The Lotus Eater' does sound a bit like the Nectar end actually.

My Arms, Your Hearse: Karma - Sorry, but this is my least favourite album. Karma is one of the few songs I like.

Still Life: White Cluster - Oh hell, this is hard. It could so easily be 'Godhead's Lament' or 'Moonlapse Vertigo'. But the goosebumps solo in White Cluster gives it a little advantage.

Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park - Not very hard to choose, this song is one of the best ever made. The end again is marvellous, all credits to Mikael for the "Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark. The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park" phrase.

Deliverance: Deliverance - Absolutely the best Opeth song until the end of days.

Damnation: To Rid The Disease - Lyrics + music = perfection

Ghost Reveries: Atonement - Very relaxed song, with an incredible masterpiece at the end of the song.

Watershed: Hessian Peel - A potential Deliverence, no doubt

I'd have to agree 100% here, that's such a lame track. Did you see what Steven Wilson wanted to name it on the Lamentation DVD? Something completely retarded, and the way it was spelled made me want to barf (god that guy is a douchebag).

I know I'm late on this, but man, do I want to rip your head off, and feed it to pit bulls. Steven Wilson is a genius and you shouldn't judge him on that one choice.

Orchid - The Twilight is My Robe
Morningrise - Advent
My Arms,Your Hearse - When
Still Life - Face of Melinda
Blackwater Park - The Drapery Falls
Deliverance - Deliverance or Masters Apprentices
Damnation - Windowpane/Closure
Ghost Reveries -Ghost of Perdition/ Baying of Hounds
Watershed - Hessian Peel

I don't much like Steven Wilsons compositional skills but I love his production work on BWP, and to a slightly lesser extent, Damnation. Too bad both are mastered awfully..