Survivor FINAL ROUND

Vote for the song you like the LEAST.

• Still Life: The Moor

Votes: 71 50.7%
  • Blackwater Park: Blackwater Park

Votes: 69 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both are stellar songs, but I think The Moor takes the cake for me...it is a lot more versatile and varied than Blackwater Park. Although Blackwater Park has so much atmosphere. Tough, but I'm going with The Moor.

66-66

If this ends on a tie I expect the maker of these polls to eliminate both of the songs like he did with Heir Apparent and Deliverance

Thus we will have had a song survivor in which no songs actually survived. We will be the epitome of cool.

wow,i come back here after long vacation and what i see?The final round and an EVUL tie 66-66.anyway,it's impossible to choose best opeth song IMO but these 2 are in my favourite group so... nice choices of you and tough choice for me:loco:
ok,that's really hard so let better album(IMO) have the winning song!
and the winner is..BWP:headbang:

wow,i come back here after long vacation and what i see?The final round and an EVUL tie 66-66.anyway,it's impossible to choose best opeth song IMO but these 2 are in my favourite group so... nice choices of you and tough choice for me:loco:
ok,that's really hard so let better album(IMO) have the winning song!
and the winner is..BWP:headbang:

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I wish I had voted against Blackwater Park so there could be a tie again :(

i know it's a conspiration theory but isn't some Still Life lover making now another accounts to vote against BWP?Two votes in short period of time and no comments there.Ok,I'm just too suspicious.Anyway,you know which one should win,don't you?:)
edit:3 votes,was 68-66.now is 68-69

EVERYBODY STOP VOTING NOW!!!!!!

this is useless of course, I don't think users will read the thread before voting :lol:

Yeah :kickass: I want no songs left :lol:

If that happened I wish someone informed Mike:

Dude: Hey there were several polls on your forum to see which is your best song!!
Mike: Really? Which was the winner?
Dude: None.
Mike: Oh FUCK THEM!! :mad:

Yeah thats so great idea i can agree on the moor tieing bwp but now i go to sleep so someone should be the tie guard to the end:)

I'd like to know if the past 10 votes or so have been from members whose accounts were mysteriously created the day they voted.