Windowpane
In My Time of Need
Face of Melinda
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Demon of the Fall (encore)

"Moor Beer" and "Bullshit" were in there too, but i can't remember where :p

Correct me if i'm wrong anybody.

My first Opeth gig and it kicked ass! Blackwater Park was absolutely insane as was The Moor.

My only minor, petty complaint was that they didn't play my favourite song - Forest of October. And in fact that they didn't play anything pre-MAYH. I'll be disappointed it they play it tomorrow, but hey, there's always next year hopefully. That aside, it was still an awesome night and i'm gonna have a fucking sore neck come tomorrow morning!

BTW, if the chick with the opeth shirt :)loco: ) that was up the front at the end, long brunette hair, under the right set of speakers, past the fence thing is here, give me your number! :D

Yeh was good!, I was only dissapointed that they didnt play 1 or 2 more songs...
"moor beer" and "bullshit" were there, but dont forget "ausie, ausie, ausie"...I have no idea why that was chanted...
And im not going tomorow, so ive had my yearly fix of live opeth...and loved it!

Oh dude...you forgot The Drapery falls!!!
That song went off too by the way :headbang:

they DID specify a few songs in that they'd try and mix the setlist since they were here for three nights, so that should be good. here's hoping they swap something out to get TBYF in there, or I'll be pissed. That's half the reason I came. Oh well, we shall see. Ah, and getting April Ethereal back in there would be nice as well methinks. ;) However, I'm guessing that's it's a case of the fact that they will keep the core songs, and swap out say 2-3 or the other's (like FoM... no wait, that's the only 'non-standard' track. Consideringwhat they said, perhaps we are in for a surprise after all! :D )

and yes, more beer and aussie aussie aussie were good. the dialogue mike had with the crowd was REALLY good as well.

I was there last night as well. It was amazing! Couldn't have asked for a better first-time Opeth show :D

The Moor and Deliverance were a highlight for me, particularly that riff at the end of Deliverance :headbang:

Oh yeah, one more thing. I was at the back unfortunately and was struggling to hear what Mikael was saying when they came out again to do Demon of the Fall, something about cock-rock and White Snake?

-MegaTron- said:
I was at the back unfortunately and was struggling to hear what Mikael was saying when they came out again to do Demon of the Fall, something about cock-rock and White Snake?
He was saying how White Snake were awesome and if anybody didn't like them they should leave. Then he said they were gonna do a cock-rock death metal song or something. And then he was talking about going to see a band (White Snake i think) with Anders and Anders started crying.

I think it was something like that.

No. I think you'll find he was refering to the Katatonia lad, Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström.

"Do you like WHITESNAKE!!!!?" :yell:

"YEEEEEEAAAA.....Uhhhh.....NNNoooooo" :confused:

Hehe. :lol:

Thanks so much to the tall long haired guy (Matt? I think.. and his friend of many piercings and a red van) who suggested I tag along and catch Opeth at the cherry bar after the Friday Opeth gig! I now have VERY fond memories of hugging the beautiful Martin Mendez

Thanks guys!

:worship:

I was at the 2nd melbourne night, our set was:

Masters Apprentices
The Drapery Falls
The Moor
To Rid The Disease
To Bid You Farewell
Deliverance
April Ethereal
Blackwater Park
---
Demon Of The Fall

I was so happy they played The Moor and Blackwater Park...I deliberately didn't look at any setlists so it was all a surprise, great show.