Just got back from Sydney show...

It was indeed quite an awesome gig. I don't think it compared to the Metro gig last year though. I don't think anything can beat that. It was perfect. I was hoping for Face Of Melinda, but The Moor definately satisfied me.
Ended up getting a nice 'boring' looking JD 1mm pick from Peter which was cool. heh

-blayzed- said:
yeah he did that at the adelaide show aswell, sent a shiver down my spine when he just spat out "deliverance". does anyone remember exactly what he said? i only remember like.. "satan, revive him..."

At the Sydney show, he recited around six or seven demonic names (those of you that are familiar with the western occult tradition and demonology should be familiar with them)

Among them were:

Beelzebub
Leviathan
Asmodeus
Belial
(And possibly Belphegor, Astaroth, and Azazel, I can't quite remember)

yeah, that's right.

Abaddon. I knew there was another 'A' demon in there.

Yeah, they're pretty basic, but if he said:
Almodar, Dematron, Nechoxim, Anapion, Iamariel, etc, etc, most people would have no idea what he was talking about (unless you were extremely interested in esoteric matters).

Kiljaeden said:
It was indeed quite an awesome gig. I don't think it compared to the Metro gig last year though. I don't think anything can beat that. It was perfect. I was hoping for Face Of Melinda, but The Moor definately satisfied me.
Ended up getting a nice 'boring' looking JD 1mm pick from Peter which was cool. heh

I saw him giving those out. I wonder who got Lopez's drum sticks.

I could've got one, but I let some kid in front of me grab it. He wanted it so bad, I couldn't just reach over him and get it.

*shrugs*

I have no real desire for one of Lopez's sticks....it would be kinda cool, but other people want it way more, so why spoil the fun?

Katabasis said:
I could've got one, but I let some kid in front of me grab it. He wanted it so bad, I couldn't just reach over him and get it.

*shrugs*

I have no real desire for one of Lopez's sticks....it would be kinda cool, but other people want it way more, so why spoil the fun?

Indeed, i mean its just a drum stick, its not like mike or peter are throwing out there PRS's. Could you just imagine how brutal the dive for those would be.

Moonlapse said:
Yeah my friend asked for Peter's PRS and Peter laughed at him. I ended up getting one of Peter's picks too... my friend got another one. (not the Sydney gig, the Melbourne last one)

Damn, sounds like a lot of people got to meet them at the Melbourne gigs, i was really keen to aswell. Oh well theres always hope next time.

p.s. how old are you Moonlapse?

I shoulda come around after the arvo gig like I was going to and bring Chantelle along so you could meat her. :rolleyes: