sydney setlist :P

who wants to hear some evil satanic music?

ROOOOAAAAARRRRRR :headbang:

yeah i got pretty pissed off at the people yelling shit through the Damnation songs and what i also found annoying was up the front you couldn't hear mikael sing but the fucking crowd and it was sehr annoying.....

fuck you fuckers who reckon you are pretty good because you know the words and sung along all night but you realise that you could have heard mikael sing rather than yourself you fucking fuck fucks.... :yell:

jaykeegan said:
Haha, sorry if i annoyed you man, I was just so fucking physced to be there! who were you? did you have a long sleeve Opeth shirt on with long brown hair?

hahaha, nah, it wasn't annoying... it was all in the spirit of things.

I had a short sleeve Opeth shirt (Still Life) and long brown hair. also a bit of a goatee and a moustache...I haven't shaved in a while

lol

Katabasis said:
hahaha, nah, it wasn't annoying... it was all in the spirit of things.

I had a short sleeve Opeth shirt (Still Life) and long brown hair. also a bit of a goatee and a moustache...I haven't shaved in a while

lol

Yeah, i remember the Still Life shirt you were wearing. Those are so cool, i was hoping they would be selling older shirts but oh well, i ordered one from the net.

I FUCKING HOPE OPETH COME BACK WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS OR SO! I'M SO GETTING MOSH PIT TICKETS!