1.The Drapery Falls
2.Silhouette

~~BAND INTRODUCTION~~

Third Encore:

1.Demon of the Fall

NOTES:

Price: 10$
Opening Bands: Katatonia and Dream Theater

"The most disliked of the lists in this thread" doesn't mean I dislike all the songs. I like them, but less than so many more. And no, I don't feel like making one but if I did, it wound sound better TO ME, otherwise that would be a little stupid.

Alrighty then!

Baying Of The Hounds
Bleak
Windowpane
The Grand Conjuration
The Lotus Eater
Ghost Of Perdition
Face Of Melinda
Demon Of The Fall
In My Time Of Need

I see we have some snobs on our hands. Wow, so judgemental.

What the heck are you saying? That's far from being snob, I just said my opinion : I didn't like a certain list, that doesn't mean it sucks, just, I don't like it. And I don't like the thread in general, I'm not saying those who make these threads are asses or anything such.

I'm just not fully understanding why people who dislike a thread continue to post on said thread...

I just can't make any sense out of it. Maybe it's just me...:erk:

:rolleyes:

Let's make a contribution here...

1) Prologue/April Ethereal
2) When
3) Death Whispered a Lullaby
4) Under the Weeping Moon
5) Harvest
6) Heir Apparent
7) The Lotus Eater
8) Blackwater Park

-encore-
9) White Cluster
10) Funeral Portrait

What the heck are you saying? That's far from being snob, I just said my opinion : I didn't like a certain list, that doesn't mean it sucks, just, I don't like it. And I don't like the thread in general, I'm not saying those who make these threads are asses or anything such.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all?

Besides, who gives a damn what you or anyone else thinks? I didn't make it for you, I made it for me.

I have thought about another one

Set I - Watershed

1.Coil
2.Heir Apparent
3.The Lotus Eater

~~SHORT INTERMISSION~~

4.Burden
5.Porcelain Heart
6.Hessian Peel
7.Hex Omega

~~INTERMISSION~~

Set II - My Arms Your Hearse

1.Prologue
2.April Ethereal
3.When
4.Madrigal
5.The Amen Corner
6.Demon Of The Fall
7.Credence
8.Karma
9.Epilogue

~~INTERMISSION~~

Set III

1.The Moor
2.Ghost of Perdition
3.Deliverance
4.In The Mist She Was Standing
5.The Drapery Falls

~~BAND INTRODUCTION~~

Encore

1.Black Rose Immortal

NOTES:

-10th anniversary of MAYH
-guest appearance of Peter Lindgren on "My Arms Your Hearse" set and on "Black Rose Immortal"
-price: FREE

Prologue
April Ethereal
Ghost Of Perdition
The Leper Affinity
Patterns In The Ivy II
Bleak
The Moor
Face Of Melinda
When
Windowpane
The Grand Conjuration
Deliverance
Demon Of The Fall

To Bid You Farewell
Blackwater Park

That's the best set for me with a realistic length (2 hours). Obviously this will become more difficult as I'll no doubt have to incorporate some Watershed material, but meh. As far as extravagant all-day Opethfests go...I'll give it some thought :p

I'm just not fully understanding why people who dislike a thread continue to post on said thread...

I just can't make any sense out of it. Maybe it's just me...:erk:

Why are you even posting on this forum? I'm saying my opinion, and god, it's not because I don't like the subject of a thread that I cannot post in it. I'm just explaining why I don't like it, and you don't even take the time to understand.

I don't have any problems with this thread, and I don't really care about what people wrote in it. I just said my opinion, and wanted to see if anyone would agree with me on my points. Instead of explaining clearly what you're thinking, you just proclaim that it makes no sense, while it's not true.

The question "Why people who dislike a thread continue to post on it?" is just based on nothing. I don't like this thread because I find it boring for certain reason. This is why I'm posting, like anything on this forum. To say what I think, feel. And right now, I keep posting because of the answer I got from you guys... and now, I hope you do understand a little bit more.

Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all?

Besides, who gives a damn what you or anyone else thinks? I didn't make it for you, I made it for me.

There's no reason why my mother would have teached me that. The principle of "nice" is way too unclear. And yeah, nobody "gives a damn" of what I think, and that was the subject of my first reply on this thread. I noticed something and got bitched, fine. Now I want you to explain that sentence "I made it for me", that's something I'd like to understand further. Thank you.

An old school dedicated one! \m/
Songs from: (ONLY)
orchid
morningrise
MAYH
still life

If you flame me, go to paradise you shit!