to rid the disease
april etherial
Deliverance
Blackwater park

demon of the fall (encore)

i fucking loved that show.... LARGE:hotjump: :OMG:

"we like to headbang"

Yep, I heard it too. Funny bastards.

My recording of the show sucks ass. Turns out my MP3 player only records at 32Kbps! It's only audible every now and then. If anyone else made a recording, please share!

Mikael was saying that lots of their songs were named from things Australian.. for example Masters Aprentices were an Australian band. He then said that this next one was inspired by Jason Donovan and began to play IMTON. :)

yeah set list rocked.... i went so hard for THE MOOR and APRIL ATHEREAL!!!!!!!

serenity painted death would have been awesome. Im dissapointed that they didnt play To Bid You Farewell.... just before playing blackwater park.. they all had a discussion on stage.. .so i think they decided to skip it... cos they stupid audience wasnt responding too well to the soft stuff..... STUPID AUDIENCE!!!!!!

I was the dude that kept yelling SHUTUP to all the dickheads screaming and stuff when it was quiet and screaming over mikael.

and i did the first "lighter" thingy. heh

City_of_da_Moon said:
I was the dude that kept yelling SHUTUP to all the dickheads screaming and stuff when it was quiet and screaming over mikael.

You would have been talking to me then, I yelled out a lot of shit. I was just so physced to be there, I had so much energy except today i could hardly move my neck or talk.

What an awesome night. It was my first Opeth gig and I was so pumped. I was sitting in row Q down stairs and during In My Time Of Need there was this guy standing up right in line with me wearing a shirt that said something like "God is Dead" and I couldn't see anything.

whose jason donnovan?
great night
i loved how they started deliverance with a big smile then BOOM!
anyway
im sick of ppl shouting shit
this isnt ur aussie band, they wont change the setlist...
anyway it was rather amusing martin counting his hi-hat down for "Godhead's Lament" when it was "the moor" he was supposed to play
then mikael was like... "umm dude we dont need u to countdown"-ish..
awesome night
i preferred 03 concert tho

jaykeegan said:
The set list was fucking awesome, I was screaming for In Mist She Was Standing, Serenity Painted Death & Demon Of The Fall all night.

hahaha, if you were standing front center, then I was just a little to the right of you.

I kept hearing 'Play in mist she was standing! Play Demon!!!'

serenity painted death wouldve made my night...

i hate it when people pull lighters out... they should be shot. i mean, cmon.... its not spice girls or julio eglasias.... sheesh

Katabasis said:
hahaha, if you were standing front center, then I was just a little to the right of you.

I kept hearing 'Play in mist she was standing! Play Demon!!!'

Haha, sorry if i annoyed you man, I was just so fucking physced to be there! who were you? did you have a long sleeve Opeth shirt on with long brown hair?