Here's the Seattle Setlist People

Xes said:
On "Windowpane" and "In My Time of Need", were there keyboards and/or backing vocals? I'm assuming not, but both of those songs have portions that really depend on it...
There were both. Per (the dude from Spiritual Beggars who played keys on the Damnation tour) is back for this whole tour. He seemed to be playing some stuff during the whole set but I couldn't really make out what it was as it was sort of being drowned out by the guitars.

Quick question to those who saw the show - On 'April Ethereal', did they play the intro portion with the piano and rain ('Prologue'), or did they just launch right into the song? I think it's an amazing intro and would love to hear it live. Thanks!

I tried to bring my archos jukebox recorder to record the show, but they wouldn't let me, so I had to go put it back in the car..

I didn't see any video cameras or sound recorders

Satim said:
Were you the dude with the long blonde hair and (I think?) leather jacket on?
haha are you talkin about that really tall long haired blonde guy who would dance with that chick during the slow parts? :p

Satim said:
There were both. Per (the dude from Spiritual Beggars who played keys on the Damnation tour) is back for this whole tour. He seemed to be playing some stuff during the whole set but I couldn't really make out what it was as it was sort of being drowned out by the guitars.

Ahh, cool, I didn't know he was back for this tour. I liked most of his shit on the DVD.

Hey can anyone tell me if they played the beginning of " The Moor" and " April Etheral" ?
or they just started the songs with first heavy riffs?

atrocity said:
Hey can anyone tell me if they played the beginning of " The Moor" and " April Etheral" ?
or they just started the songs with first heavy riffs?

They didnt start The Moor with the fade in part, they just went straight to the classical sounding acoustic bit. And there was no piano intro to April Ethereal unfortunately though it would have been cool and feasible to do considering they had a keyboard player up there.

woooah that setlist roxxx, if only serenity painted death was on there itd be like perfect

A few questions....

First of all, is this setlist going to remain the same throughout the tour? Because if so much as 1 song was deleted or replaced, I would miss it dearly, hehe.

And second, was there any fierce moshing? Cause I'm a very scrawny, weak kid, who would most likely get a severe ass-kicking if a pit began around me. Call me a puss if you wish, but I'm just thinking realistically here.