Here's the Seattle Setlist People

I'll be heading to the Houston show about 330 miles away from me but we'll be bringing a friends expedition (around 8 people can fit in that baby) and our car and maybe another from deeeeeep South Texas.

Christ.
I might as well be bowing the whole time during the upcoming San Diego gig.
My only complaint...no Orchid song(s). But awesome setlist, I'm glad it isn't the exactly same at last years. Almost entirely different songs. Fuck yes.

Hey no problem guys, I know how obsessed we Opeth fans are. The show ended at 1:30 am by the way. Seattle gave Opeth a lot of love tonight too, we appreciated every second of this set.

atrocity said:
hey btw Morfiend, how was Moonspell??

did Moonspell open the show or that Devildriver opened?
Moonspell opened and the crowd hardly gave a shit at the start, which is a real shame. I really like Moonspell a lot, especially the Wolfheart/Irreligious era. They played Alma Mater and Vampiria from Wolf along with Opium and Full Moon Madness from Irreligious which made me happy. The rest was mostly from The Antidote. The crowd warmed up to them near the later stages of the set. Devildriver got a much larger response from the crowd. I didn't care for them at all and missed part of their set because my friend and I decided to go to the bar. I caught the last 20 mins and they had some good energy but the music was just horrid.

Devil rider will get no responce from me. Hopefully their brand of jumpcore dosen't allow them to bend in half constantly as their stage presence.

Morfiend said:
uhm....moonspell was about 35-40, Devildriver was about 45, Opeth according to the set time posted on the venue played from 11:30 - 1:30.

Thanks alot, you are the man!
I am going to hit bed now sincei need to work in 3 hours..
and again i still can't believe that setlist!

:loco:

His Divine Shadow said:
the waiting is torture! :p I had to miss Opeth the last time they came and I've regretted it ever since! :D
Even if you have to cut off your left nutsack in order to go you'd better be there!! The D & D shows were both incredible but tonight was just a little more special.