Here's the Seattle Setlist People

opeth is the greatest group of musicians that have ever lived and ever will live.. and this set list is to die for... cant wait for it in chicago. -that being said... i really hope they arent starting to phase out songs from the first two records just to make room for newer songs. orchid and morningrise are just as relevant opeth material as any other album and i hope they haven't wiped them off the set lists for good. all hail opeth!!!

Holy FUCK! I'm so happy right now. YES YES YES YES!! ksdasyjkasgdjansd

The 9th is going to be an AWESOME night.

Morfiend said:
I don't remember the correct order but it was something like this

Masters
Drapery
The Moor (first time ever)
Windowpane
In My Time of
April Ethereal
Deliverance
Blackwater Park (first time ever)

Encore

Demon

F'n amazing show.

great setlist! i cant believe i have to wait until Feb.24 to hear it though. oh well, it WILL be worth it

I won't be hearing that. You complain about the wait? You're so lucky!!! Finally The Moor, I can't believe it!! I'm a little depressed, I think Opeth are never returning to Mexico because of the show organization. I'll have to go to the States next time they tour'em... :(

Anti-Everything said:
A month is a long time, who knows, Martin might freak out again.
Shut the fuck up!! Something like that would be unacceptble to say the least. Let's wish nothing like that happens, even though I don't get to see them...

Well its about fucking time they did a decent setlist and i respect them for doing that at last. If i had to go through the whole of damnation again live i wouldnt have been pleased but next time i see them it should be fun :Spin:

Well, after seeing Opeth in Vancouver and getting practically no sleep, I managed to get my ass down Seattle for last night's show and let me tell you (as everyone else already has) is was fucking unbelievable!!

I must say though, never having been to Seattle, that the venue was a fucking hole. It was a fucking total dump and it was so small. Regardless, I managed to get myself a great spot on the upper level (about two feet off the floor) directly in front of the stage (about twenty feet away from the band).

I love how mikael is so friendly with the crowd. Martin Lopez fucking ripped shit up!!

ALL HAIL OPETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMMIIITTTT!!!! I couldn't help myself. Despite posting a thread here about spoiler text for the set list...I entered this thread for a peek. I'm such a hypocrite. What can I say but...drooool!

I fucking cannot wait until Wednesday. The Damnation show last summer was one of the best I've ever seen and now this will top it by leaps and bounds.

Mikael's too nice, BTW, I wouldn't have given that prick a pick.

Anti-Everything said:
lmao @ shut the fuck up

As if I have any control over his mental stability.
Sorry, didn't mean to be rude. It's just that I don't even want lo listen to that possiblity. It freaks me out