Pick a song from each album that should be worked into the setlist for the next tour.

In all honesty the only song I am like dying to hear live is The Twilight Is My Robe. Since the first time I heard it I have thought about just how incredible that'd be to hear, live.

Anyway though...
The Twilight Is My Robe
Advent (OR To Bid You Farewell, if this isn't only a hard tour)
April Ethereal
The Moor / Godhead's Lament / Serenity Painted Death
Dirge for November / Harvest
By the Pain I See In Others / Deliverance
Hope Leaves

The Twilight is my robe
Advent
April Etheral
The Moor
Dirge for November
Masters Apprentice
bonus: Still day Beneath the Sun

oh, and the actual set I'd like to see:

0. INTRO
1. April Etheral
2. Advent
3. Serenity Painted Death
4. The Funeral Portrait
5. The Twilight is my robe
6. Masters Apprentice
7. The Moor

8. To rid the Disease
9. Still day beneath the sun
10. Dirge for november
11. Demon of the Fall

thick!

Forest Of October
Nectar
Credence
The Moor
Funeral Portrait
Deliverance
anything off Damnation
closure should be Harvest, then Epilogue

Requiem
The Night And The Silent Water
The Amen Corner
Serenity Painted Death
Blackwater Park
By The Pain I See In Others
Ending Credits

The Apostle In Triumph
To Bid You Farewell
April Ethereal/When/Karma
The Moor/Moonlapse Vertigo
The Funeral Portrait
Wreath
Windowpane

This would be amazing if they came back after a long break and ended up opening up with The Moor, especially if they were to come back in the summer, but I'm not sure when they plan on coming back. I seem to have picked one of the less trendy Opeth songs which is Karma. I really like this song and I think it's one of the most underrated Opeth songs. It would be a really cool closer, although, not closing with Demon Of The Fall would just be something unexplainable.

Hmm. Well, first I'll just start by listing my favorites from each album:

The Twilight Is My Robe
To Bid You Farewell
Demon Of The Fall
White Cluster
Blackwater Park
Wreath
Hope Leaves

Orchid was a great album. I remember around the Blackwater Park era, Mikael said how much he'd love to play Under The Weeping Moon live. Regardless of how much I love The Twilight Is My Robe, I do think that the former would be great live.

They've already played To Bid You Farewell, so I guess Black Rose Immortal. I don't really like the song. Every time I try to listen to it, eight minutes in I'm just like "forget it", so whatever. I think it'd be great if they polished it and pulled it off live. Or maybe played a certain version. Doesn't matter.

Good ol' MAYH... They've played When before, and I think I'd like to hear it again. And you guys are right... Epilogue would make a great closer.

Still Life is without a doubt my favorite Opeth album... I always wished they'd close with White Cluster (and do it like on the record), but no, just do Demon Of The Fall... I mean, I'd love to see just one killer setlist on Opeth's "last tour of all time". I mean, if/when Opeth decides to really call it quits, I want them to close with White Cluster. It's my favorite Opeth song ever, and I just can't see them closing with Demon Of The Fall on their last tour. I mean, people start shouting "demon of the fall" after the first song of the set at concerts, why can't they just play it in the middle of sets. So my answer is The Moor. It's the most brilliant opening, (and the closing of the album is brilliant, as I said), so I don't see why not.

BWP... the title track kicks more rear than any other Opeth song, so I think it should be played. I mean, I just love that the last line of the song is "the sun sets forever over Blackwater Park." The Funeral Portrait would be good too, but I've heard it's been played before. I like it alot, though, so I think it'd be nice.

Wreath. Despite how demonic the vocals are, I love how the last note of the first solo rings out into those keyboards, and then they turn the drums around and get the most kick ass beat in the world going, you know, where the drums are going steady with the guitar. That's awesome.

Hmm... opening with Windowpane on another tour would be cool. I like Hope Leaves alot, too, but it's pretty weak live. That's the thing about Opeth. They're very ambitious (odd to say from a die-hard fans point of view), so they're concerts are really for the fans, which is unfortunate, because alot of metalheads go to the concerts not caring about whatever and just to headbang, so it's like "boo" at the mellow parts unless you understand it...

Well, I'm looking at that from the perspective of a last tour. Opeth should switch up their setlist on the last tour. I think a good setlist for their last show ever would be:

The Moor / Wreath
Advent
Under The Weeping Moon
The Drapery Falls
Demon Of The Fall
Credence
When / Bleak
Deliverance / Blackwater Park
Requiem
White Cluster
Epilogue

I think it'd be great if they did Requiem... only, with the beginning of The Apostle In Triumph on it, as it was originally intended to be on the same track. Yeah... but I'm dreaming, they'd never do a set like that...